You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[AD 1.7.1.390] Page moves while toggling between page(s) and masterpage(s)

When toggling between a page and a masterpage (which is briljant btw!) the view of a page is on a different location then the view of a masterpage, so while toggling the page changes position diagonally while toggling.

Steps to reproduce

• Open Publisher Beta (used v1.7.0.376 beta), create a new file and add some pages. put some content on it and save the file to *.apub
  • Open Designer Beta, open the *.apub file and toggle in the bottom left navigator between pages and masterpages

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Friksel said:

Looks like I can't reproduce this in 1.7.1.404, so it seems like this it solved! Hooray! :)

Oh shoot, I still see this happening in Publisher now too sometimes, so guess it's not solved yet.

6 hours ago, Sean P said:

Hi Friksel,

Does this always happen with a specific document, or does it seem to be completely random? If its a specific document could you attach it please?

Thanks for your response @Sean P. It's not happening to a specific document. 

12 hours ago, Sean P said:

Thanks Friksel, it appears as though it is actually changing the zoom level which is causing the pages to appear to move!! I'll get this passed on to development.

Great that you could find what was causing this!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.