You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

When I use the FrameText Tool to prepare a text I do not see the text when the textbox is placed on the canvas.

Only when the box will be removed into the page, the characters are visible. Now I need to make the other layers invisible to have a clear view.

Is it possible to change this manner?

I am not sure what you mean about getting a clear view, but if it is that you expect the text frame to have a fill color of its own instead of being transparent, in neither Designer nor Photo can the text frame itself be assigned a fill color. You can assign a background color to the text via the Character panel like in this text BG fill.afdesign file, but that won't fill the entire frame:
425629989_textBGfill.jpg.94d8799c4607cc12be819a332654c405.jpg

An alternative is to add a filled rectangle or other shape layer & place it behind the text frame.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Sorry I am not clear enough. I want to place text in a layer and use the "Frame Text Tool" so I can position that block of text afterwards on the right place.

Unfortunately it is not possible to read the text when a part of the FrameTextTool is over the canvas (outside the design)

Text in FrameTextTool.jpg

Goto..

View > View Mode

and switch off...

"Clip to Canvas"

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.