You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Only I want to go back to the previous version of Affinity Designer?

• Staff

Hi ThomasBB :)

I'm sorry to hear you aren't happy with the update.

Could you please confirm where the app was purchased from? ie the Affinity Store, the Mac App Store, the Windows App Store? This affects the rollback procedure.

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

Bonjour, je viens de faire la mise à jour 1.7 et cela à faire disparaitre les pinceaux image (ficele, chaine, ect) aussi cela à détruit tout le style que j'avais créé, comment faire pour revenir à la version précédente, je l'avais acheté sur affinity store

Edited by baltar

• Staff

Salut baltar,

Bienvenue sur les forums :)
Utilisez-vous Mac ou Windows s'il vous plaît? Photo ou designer?

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

3 hours ago, Dan C said:

Salut baltar,

Bienvenue sur les forums :)
Utilisez-vous Mac ou Windows s'il vous plaît? Photo ou designer?

bonjour, oui pardon j'utilise windows 10 et c'est affinity designer et il n'y a plus les pinceau " image" avec des chainette ou ficele, donc est ce que c'est un bug oubien vous avez decidé de suprimer ces pinceaux dans la version 1.7

Edited by baltar

• Staff

Merci pour cela, veuillez utiliser le lien ci-dessous pour accéder aux versions précédentes de l'exe!

https://store.serif.com/update/windows/designer/1/

Please note -

Many thanks!

22 minutes ago, Dan C said:

Merci pour cela, veuillez utiliser le lien ci-dessous pour accéder aux versions précédentes de l'exe!

https://store.serif.com/update/windows/designer/1/

ok merci mais je l'avais deja (dans mes fichier) l anciene version mais quand je veux l'installer cela me dit echec de la mise à jour, est ce que je dois suprimer affinity de mes programmes et tout reinstaller ?

• Staff

Yes, you'll have to uninstall your Affinity app before installing a previous version, otherwise Affinity will try to Update to an old version, not install from fresh.

Please note -

Many thanks!

• 8 months later...
7 hours ago, Jason Clifford said:

1.8 keeps freezing when I try to change color (both fill and stroke). Worked just fine before the  update. Can I roll back to the previous version 

Yes, but only if you purchased directly from Serif. You can find a link to the download page earlier in this topic (several posts above this one). You'll need to uninstall 1.8 before you try to reinstall 1.7.3, though.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1