You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Window to Mac Text box not properly formatting

There seems to be a small issue with editing a windows Affinity publisher file, when editing the same file on a Mac, with the same Affinity publisher file... 
This is the 'frame text tool' when opening up this file containing these 'frame text tool' they are smaller, and undersized (text box is smaller, but the text contained with in, was not altered. 
(It seemed to be invisible at first glance) 
This issues was only noticed from two updates ago, and still seems to not be present now, with update 1.7.1.399 

Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 23.45.22.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 23.46.53.png

• Staff

Hi Euro,

I did log an issue with some oddities between Mac and Windows, but I'm not sure if what you are seeing is the same.

It's hard to tell from the screenshots unless I'm missing something, can you attach the file?

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Hi,

This file was started on a Windows machine (everything seemed fine), I shared this file, and opened it up to continue editing on a Mac, 
The top screen shot would what I would see when I open the file up on my Mac. 
...The 'frame text tool' are smaller when opened up on a Mac (I originally thought the text boxes were missing or had been deleted after sharing) 

Regards

• Staff

I'm still struggling to see what you mean, are you referring to the selection appearing on one screenshot and not the other? I've just done a quick double check and the size of text boxes isn't changing between Mac and Windows from what I can see.

Can you attach the file? Or upload it here?

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.