You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Selective color adjustment in LAB color space

I have found a possible issue using the selective colder adjustment  when using the LAB color space.  I work in the LAB color space primarily because of the ability to separate color from lightness.  I had no problem with this in Affinity Photo 1.6.7   Notice that blue has changed to magenta.   I have tried this in RGB and found that this problem does not exist there.  The first picture is the original TIFF file loaded from either Capture 1 pro 12 or Lightroom.  The second picture is the same picture after the selective color adjustment is applied in Affinity photo.  Notice no changes of any kind have been made  from within the selective color adjustment.  THis is how it comes up when you select the adjustment.  If you select  darken color blend mode then the effect goes away but does darken the colors. I dont believe this should happen.  Thanks  

Screenshot 2019-06-14 at 19.32.13.jpg

Screenshot 2019-06-14 at 19.32.40.jpg

Is did a little more research.  This seems to happen to saturated blue only  in LAB where it changes a saturated blue to magenta without making any changes  ie happens as soon as you call up the selective color adjustment . The first picture is before selecting selective color adjustment, second is after selecting selective color adjustment without making any changes in the sliders. In the first picture I saturated the blue fully first.  The previous picture I submitted had a lot of saturated blue in it.   

Screenshot 2019-06-15 at 09.03.56.jpg

Screenshot 2019-06-15 at 09.04.14.jpg