You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher is not working?

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, Rafał. :)

Which platform are you on (Mac or Windows)? Is APub beta telling you that it has expired, or are you just asking what to do if it expires before June 19th? Do you have the latest build?

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Is this the latest Beta version you have 1.7.0.384 or is it earlier? i.e. lower number than 384.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Hi!
Same here, I had the latest Beta installed, then I pre-ordered AP and since I got the error message attached, AP won't start, and re-directs me automatically to the bugs reports on the forum

Not a massive hindrance as I had postponed my projects following the anouncement of the release, but I can understand it's a bit disapointing.

PS: Edited: I didn't have the latest version (I thought I had, it felt a bit like downloading a version every other day lately :) )

image.png

Edited by 4personnen
Clarification on the version

Windows 10
XP pen graphic tablet

Datacolor Spyder 4

Affinity Designer/Affinity Publisher/Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom/Inkscape

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.