You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

hello all. thank you all in advance as I am clueless on how to reply to everyone who helps. i don't know how to share my work either. i will try. 

3 days ago my Affinity Photo App worked great. and yesterday or day before the Mac Desktop version of AP split into separate windows which

I cannot put back together again. I can do no work and when I start up Affinity Photo it no longer appears whole. it is just a few toolbars grayed out.

no work window. Help me to fix the issue or to delete and reinstall the Affinity Photo App. without paying for it a second time. 

thanx everyone and if i don't personally say thanks it's because i am unable to do so. so thank you all now. i hope someday i will be able to help others with their concerns. 

ali black 

3 hours ago, alison black said:

hello all. thank you all in advance as I am clueless on how to reply to everyone who helps. i don't know how to share my work either. i will try. 

3 days ago my Affinity Photo App worked great. and yesterday or day before the Mac Desktop version of AP split into separate windows which

I cannot put back together again. I can do no work and when I start up Affinity Photo it no longer appears whole. it is just a few toolbars grayed out.

no work window. Help me to fix the issue or to delete and reinstall the Affinity Photo App. without paying for it a second time. 

thanx everyone and if i don't personally say thanks it's because i am unable to do so. so thank you all now. i hope someday i will be able to help others with their concerns. 

ali black 

Hi Ali.   Looks as though some things on your desktop may have accidentally changed.   WINDOW>Separated Mode should be unchecked.  That will give you a single workspace.   Then click on VIEW, and be sure that each of these three items are checked:  Show Context Toolbar, Show Toolbar, and Show Tools.   Hopefully, that will get your desktop back to the way it was 3 days ago.

It is amazing how many things I managed to uncheck the first time I opened Photo, and before I realized that I had to create a new document before I could get the tools to work!!

Jennifer 

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9