You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Issues with Resize Document

Since no user has bothered bringing this issue up in either the bug report forums or in the suggestions forum, I guess I will. I am just simply going to refer to the discussion going on in this thread, since it sums up the issues going on with this feature:

Apparently some changes were made to Resize Document during the Beta, which is why I posted this here. So, is this how it is supposed to work, or is it a bug? Some clarification by the developers would be highly appreciated. Thanks. :)

• 1 month later...

Howdy. This has been brought up in bug forums and suggestions forums many times. It always got marked as 'by design' which has caused quite a bit of confusion. Mark Ingram (developer) has now confirmed a fix for the bug and tweaks to the user interface are forth coming in a new Beta very soon. Try the latest Beta to see if its available. Its marked as fixed in the 1.7.2.434 Windows Beta. Its not available in the Mac Beta as of writing.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.