You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity photo iPad - extreme lag time after 1.7 update

I'm just thankful the issues are slowly being recognised, I felt like I was being flat out ignored previously.  The 1.7 iteration of the app was very obviously next to worthless compared to 1.6, and no matter the examples I issued, there was no recognition, no admission, nothing.  Then. finally when the issue was recognised, Andy Somerfield, apparently the photo lead stated these issues are only to be expected!

I mean what?

These issues were not present in previous builds, and yet now they are to be expected?  Simple manipulation of images should be the apps staple diet.

Everything seems to be about hiding away from the issues, head in sand, pretending they don't exist.  I too am about given up on the app.  It feels like I am an unpaid, unappreciated, unrecognised, and unwanted beta tester.  When issues are raised, it has felt like the customer is the problem, not the product.

7 hours ago, frankthechicken said:

Everything seems to be about hiding away from the issues, head in sand, pretending they don't exist.  I too am about given up on the app.  It feels like I am an unpaid, unappreciated, unrecognised, and unwanted beta tester.  When issues are raised, it has felt like the customer is the problem, not the product.

I don't agree with your statement here at all.  When you and Peter P started to complain you were just complaining. Many people were annoyed at you all. You started to help when you presented some serious examples.  But let's face it, it is the same old scribble test, nothing that shows any serious applications.

The mods don't have anything to do with the software and some have been really instructive others just short and rude.

I don't think any of the developers are hiding away at all.  I think they are flummoxed at this point.  

As for hiding away, they are probably scanning the massive code of this software trying to find the problem which I think is a very small but devastating glitches. Probably looking for a needle in a haystack.  

Stop slagging the devs. As far as being "unpaid, unappreciated, unrecognised, and unwanted beta tester.  When issues are raised, it has felt like the customer is the problem, not the product.", being a beta tester is your choice.  

Right now I have other things that require my attention so when I say 'I'm done' I didn't say I was going to quit the  Affinity products, but just step away until this is fixed.

And it will be fixed.