You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Have you guys been following this...

This has had a serious amount of subs and followers over the last few weeks regarding JCristina ditching Illustrator for  Affinity Designer. I don't want to start a crazy thread, but it's become compelling watching for me watching it progress and more importantly how he is adapting to using Designer. I think he's already moved the Affinity Photo and that will be coming up in the future...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De5Xd0MqVxo

• He met the rasterization challenge in Affinity Designer (8:25) - he figured out how to solve it, but sometimes you don't
  • He discovered that Inkscape imports AI files just fine - you have to rename the .ai extension to .pdf
  • "The user interface is supposed to work for me - I am not supposed to work for the user interface."
  • Computer-, operating system- and software agnostic; I am a result oriented professional. Look for a fanboy somewhere else.
  • “When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger.” ― Confucius
  • Not an Affinity user og forum user anymore. The software continued to disappoint and not deliver.

But in the comment section... :D

image.png.49dce0a5a114e5fe51f1067b7959d553.png

• "The user interface is supposed to work for me - I am not supposed to work for the user interface."
  • Computer-, operating system- and software agnostic; I am a result oriented professional. Look for a fanboy somewhere else.
  • “When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger.” ― Confucius
  • Not an Affinity user og forum user anymore. The software continued to disappoint and not deliver.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.