You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

HSL Resets when using Wacom Tablet AP 1.7.1 140

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Hey dgtrv,

I'm having a bit of trouble reproducing this. Can you clarify which Wacom tablet you have and the driver version please?

Hey Chris,

I have a Wacom Intuos S Bluetooth and the driver version is 6.3.34 for MacOS. The problem seems to be gone after I updated the driver by downloading it directly from Wacom website instead of updating via Wacom Desktop Center.

Sorry for bothering you with this.

On 6/14/2019 at 2:56 PM, Chris B said:

Don't be sorry. I've noticed a lag when testing it on Windows so it was worthwhile investigating! I'm glad it is sorted for you though :) 

It turns out the bug is still there whenever I use my external monitor Samsung S24E390HL, 23.6”. 

Just now, Chris B said:

Hey dgtrv,

Ah so are you using a MacBook? Is it closed when you're using the external monitor? 

Yup. I’m using my MacBook Air 2015 hooked up to my external monitor and the laptop is closed. 

• Staff
Just now, dgtrv said:

Yup. I’m using my MacBook Air 2015 hooked up to my external monitor and the laptop is closed. 

Fab—I think we have a free MacBook Air that I can use. I'll get around to setting it up at some point today and report back. Thanks :) 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.