You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo courses updated to cover the 1.7 release at Udemy

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to let you know that I've updated some of the Affinity Photo courses to cover what I think are the best new features of the recent 1.7 desktop version of Affinity Photo. I'll start work on the iPad course next. There's 5 new videos running at a total of 45 minutes worth of new tuition. I've added some or all of the videos to the courses where I think they are relevant. This doesn't affect the price of the courses. I just wanted to make them better.

The updated courses are

Affinity Photo: Solid Foundations with the promo coupon EFOUNDATIONS to get it at for $9.99 usd or whatever that gets converted to in your local currency.

Affinity Photo: The Little Box of Tricks with the promo coupon ETRICKS to get it at for $9.99 usd or whatever that gets converted to in your local currency.

Affinity Photo: Beginner to Pro via Reference and Workflow - with the promo coupon EWORKFLOW to get it at for $9.99 usd or whatever that gets converted to in your local currency.

Thanks for your time

Simon

Could you tell me why it says $9.99 or what ever that gets converted to in you're local currency, mine is GB pounds converted it is approx £8.00 and when I go to the buy page it says £19.99,I talking about Affinity photo solid foundation.

Benrymnd

Hi benymnd.

That might be Udemy doing something rather odd. Can I just check, did you enter the coupon code at any point? You'd need to in order to get the discount. Also bear in mind that I am not an employee of Udemy. I'm just a course creator who uploads to their site. But I really wouldn't expect or want you to pay the price you mentioned.

What I do know is that if someone enrols on a Udemy course with a coupon that makes it cheaper than what Udemy are offering it for, then Udemy say they will honour the cheaper price. That would be something you'd have to speak to Udemy about it. Here's the link to the FAQ from Udemy : https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229231647-Udemy-Coupons-FAQ and a quote from there:

'We will honor the best price available for any courses purchased up to 30 days after the initial purchase date.'

I hope this helps,

Simon

• 5 months later...