You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PDF Export Problem

I had a problem with the pdf export. I have a 24 page brochure that I want to export. Is there the possibility to show me the faulty page.  Can anybody help me?

Kind regard from bavaria

Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-13 um 14.46.47.png

Floh,

Just a thought. Did you try exporting each page individually to see which one(s) might not export? May help track down the errant elements. I used to do that back in the day with QXP.

Tom

3 hours ago, TomJr said:

Did you try exporting each page individually to see which one(s) might not export?

This helped me too sometimes.

Exporting for example 1-12 and 13-24 to know if it's in the first half part of the document, if in the second one exporting 13-18 and 19-24, etc.

@Floh, try to convert all text to curves before export. That way you might experience if there is a font issue for AfPub.

1635477339_export-toolbar-converttocurves.jpg.1a59dafee185dc69bb0ba283bae18bba.jpg

And/or test the according on-the-fly option "Text as Curves" in export's "More".

2133655327_export-more-fontascurves.jpg.92e23e552f39c790d4b1aff226ae5314.jpg

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

at first thank you for all the comments.

I had play with the file the last time.

When I export a small pdf or a web pdf everything is fine.

When I export a high resolution file like pdf x4 or any other print standard I have a problem.

I uploaded the file to affinity in this second. 

I had found the problem.

After erasing and rebuild a text frame I can export the pdf only problems.

Thank you at all people for the comments.

Thank you to the affinity crew too.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.