You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

My whites are yellow. I've tried all colour profiles but nothing is making my whites white. As you can see in the image, the "paper" is white. document is CMYK/8. All sliders are 0%.

I'm using Windows 7 with AD 1.7. What gives.

affinity_white.jpg

• Staff

Hi AndreZA,

Welcome to the forums :)

If you export the file and view it in Windows Photo Viewer do the whites still appear yellow?

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

17 hours ago, Callum said:

Hi AndreZA,

Welcome to the forums :)

If you export the file and view it in Windows Photo Viewer do the whites still appear yellow?

Thanks

C

It does display white and not yellow when I convert and view in an external viewer.

16 hours ago, toutou123 said:

I've had this problem before when I was using a custom ICC profile for my monitor. If you switch it to sRGB in windows color settings, it should fix the problem.

I tried a few profiles and matched them between Windows and AD and it is still yellow.

Just now, Callum said:

It seems to be appearing fine for me. If you set your monitor profile to SRGB does the white appear white?

The page is white but the object colours still appear yellow. I'm using Corel Draw, Illustrator, Indesigns, Photoshop and all of them are just fine.

• Staff

Hi AndreZA,

It looks like the same issue reported here: 

Please could you provide a screen recording of you changing your monitor profile to SRGB then restarting the app to show they remain yellow?

Thanks

Callum

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.