You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Short Cuts (the Apple way)

I use Indesign quite heavily for book and magazine layout I produce for a range of publishers, so would like to think I know my short cuts and my way around around Indesign. but this does make me struggle formatting lots of copy when jumping back to Affinity (example left aligning I would typically hit cmd L which is not so in Affinity Designer).

So Affinity is done the Apple way, which is not bad if you start fresh, but I have a sneaky feeling this will put off switches handy in shortcuts from Indesign and Illustrator to the upcoming Affinity Publisher and Affinity Designer if all the short cuts need re-learning from the off start. 

So my question is this....Is it possible to have Adobe shortcuts as an toggled option in preferences?