Posted (edited)

I'm missing a multi-page view ( showing several pages on screen a the same time) In Pageplus, there was such a feature implemented (Option: show 1x1 to 4x2 sides on screen)
I can't find such a function in AD? Is there a possibility? I realy miss it!
Thanks
DEFI

Edited by DEFI
Oh Sorry, my fault! I meant Affinity Publisher

Hi DEFI,

Welcome to the forums :)

There is no pages feature in Designer so I'm not sure if I understand your suggestion completely if possible could you provide more information?

Thanks

C

Affinity Designer is more akin to DrawPlus (which only supported multiple pages in later versions) rather than PagePlus. Affinity Publisher is for DTP, as was PagePlus, and in that you can scroll through pages, much like the multipage view in PP.

47 minutes ago, Callum said:

Hi DEFI,

Welcome to the forums :)

There is no pages feature in Designer so I'm not sure if I understand your suggestion completely if possible could you provide more information?

Thanks

C

Oh Sorry, my fault! I meant Affinity Publisher

Hi Fixx,
this feature allows to jump from one page to another. I didn't know it before, thanks.
But when I choose: "zoom to all" in a multi-page document, all pages are still in a vertical row.
For example: In a document with 16 pages, AfPub shows 1 single page in the horizontal row an 16 vertical.
I would be glad to arrange the pages, like it was possible in PagePlus (4x4 or something else...)
DEFI

I'm not the only one. I've just found an older post from Aug.2018 called:
Multiple page view missed
DEFI

5 hours ago, DEFI said:

For example: In a document with 16 pages, ...

Try it with 300+ page documents. Fun.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.1 | Affinity Photo 1.7.1 | Affinity Publisher 1.7.1 | Affinity Photo Beta 1.7.2.146 | Affinity Publisher Beta 1.7.2.422

"... Try it with 300+ page documents. Fun..."
Ha,Ha, Better 4 x 75 than 1 x 300!
You know, this doesn't make sence because of the zoom-factor to try this with such a large document!
That was never my intention.
Half an hour ago, I' ve finished a presentation file in PagePlus and:
YES, I used this option to arrange four renderings on a page, copying picture frames from one page to another, comparing their postions and dimensions, view-angles, secuences etc.
This is my workflow...