You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Clicking in help on links does not follow along in tree view

If you click on a topic link within the help text to jump to a different chapter does not highlight the respective chapter in the tree view on the left side.

Example:

1. Open help and click on 'Introduction > Key features'. In the tree view on the left 'Key features' is highlighted in blue.
  2. At the bottom of this page click on 'Affinity Publisher' > help jumps to 'What is Affinity Publisher' (the chapter above).
  3. In the left pane (tree view) still 'Key features' has the blue highlight.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

Someone of the staff said, that help section is not finished. Or was this only for non-english languages? Anyway waiting for full working help too. There are some functions still a mistery for me. What is Layer -> Fill Mode (Alternate and Winding) for? Found no entry in the help section.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

32 minutes ago, Joachim_L said:

Someone of the staff said, that help section is not finished. Or was this only for non-english languages? Anyway waiting for full working help too. There are some functions still a mistery for me. What is Layer -> Fill Mode (Alternate and Winding) for? Found no entry in the help section.

I read just recently (though cannot find it) that the english help is almost finished. With only one week to go I thought I point out some rough edges in the help. I assume that after the initial release many new users will browse help intensively and it would be nice to have that working well :)

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.