You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[By Design] Personas still disabled in #384 (MAS problem?)

I've just found that the Designer & Photo persona buttons are still disabled for me in the RC1 build. Publisher is still throwing up the message "This feature is disabled until later in the Publisher Beta".

Figuring this was a little weird for a release candidate, I got on the forums and found personas should be working since 1.7 of each app.

Since Designer and Photo are both installed in their full 1.7 release versions, I completely removed (including all prefs) and reinstalled Publisher 1.7.0.384 to see if this helped, but no difference. Personas still disabled.

153460111_Screenshot2019-06-1314_51_06.png.c7a209163fa5f7aa5ec7786ff996e3b3.png

Both Designer and Photo have been purchased through the Mac app store; would this be the source of the problem?

---

MacOS 10.14.5

Publisher 1.7.0.384

Designer 1.7.0 (from Mac app store)

Photo 1.7.0 (from Mac app store)

---

Hey.

The Personas for Designer and Photo will be available with the Release Version (of Publisher) from June 19th. Just imagine Serif doesn't want the public to be spoiled about this amazing feature until they announce it themself at the Affinity Live - Livestream on June 19th. Doesn't matter if you bought from Mac Appstore or Affinity Store once the feature is live.

Scapa

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.