You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Wobbly Menu bug (when working with magic mouse or trackpad)

Hi. Congrats on 1.7 and bravo, amazing work. 

I’ve played around a little with designer beta 1.7, but never really done any work with it professionally. Now that its out i’ve notices some bugs that seem to be missed while checking before rolling out.

Ive noticed wobbly menus on places like, export persona’s file selection menu (where u choose export file format and further details) and export window’s pdf advance page. On these pages if i use magic mouse’s touch area, it will move the whole menu with my touch that makes it wobbly while using. 

Second, i believe the ability to add bleed to art boards in export persona is also missing for some reason. Although I'm not sure if this is by design and if so, i’d like to know the reasoning since its not making any sense to me and adding an extra inconvenient step to my workflow. 

Thanks

Hi Aaron,

Not experiencing the wobbling you're seeing when working with a magic mouse, are you able to record a screen grab to show what you are seeing?

I believe the issue with missing bleed on artboard exports is down already and is being looked at by the dev team.

Affinity Designer 2.4.1.2344 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1.2344 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1.2344
Affinity Designer 1.7.3 | Affinity Photo 1.7.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.10.8
MacBook Pro 16GB, macOS Monterey 12.6.8, Magic Mouse