DaveHoskins

SaveAs or export fails on C: drive

If I go to save it states 'file not found' even though I'm saving!

I have the same problem with the latest 'Designer', it's real pain because some times I want to export things to the desktop, but it doesn't let me:-

For example: Note the 'Save As' 

This only happens with my C: drive, it always worked with 1.65

error1.jpg.9b62cb8553ba72cc6ca892ea5d86cc9c.jpg

Due to the fact that Boris Johnson is now our Prime Minister, punctuation, spelling and grammar will never be worried about ever again.  We now have far bigger problems to be concerned about.

Yep, that got it! Bring on the Ransom Ware! Bloody Microdivs, why protect the bloody desktop? They won't be happy until it's all wrapped up in the neat little walled garden like Apple! [rant/moan/winge/cry]  :D

And why not say that's the issue instead of crazy 'file not found' on a save? A little bit obfuscated for fun is it? LOL.

I'm a little curious to know why other software can export to the desktop fine...like the free 'Audacity' and how did other software seemingly automatically add themselved to the ''Allow Access" list?