sribas

Downgrade to previous Infinity Photo 1.6.x

Can I downgrade Infinity Photo to the previous version ?

I can´t use it (1.7), always freezing, slow and impossible to work with

Can I install the last version. Where can I find it to download??

OSX 10.10.5

Thanks

I need to go back to 1.6.5 as well, but I'm using Windows 10.  I'm having issues with the Develop Persona.  Normally, it would take 8-10 seconds to develop an image.  Now, it's taking 20-24 seconds for same.  

On W10 and with my PC, the editing is a bit faster but some tools are obviously not optimized. At this point I do not know what to do... leaving APhoto out for a while and waiting for ver. 2.x ??

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 64 Go

19 hours ago, sribas said:

Can I downgrade Infinity Photo to the previous version ?

I can´t use it (1.7), always freezing, slow and impossible to work with

Can I install the last version. Where can I find it to download??

OSX 10.10.5

Thanks

I'm sorry to hear you are having slower performance with the new update please could you tell me what actions you are performing within the app when it freezes/ starts to runs slowly?

Thanks

C

Yes I will gladly tell you this information,

but first I need to solve this situation, and I ask you please if you could give me an URL of the previous 1.6 version.

Thank you

2 minutes ago, sribas said:

Yes I will gladly tell you this information,

but first I need to solve this situation, and I ask you please if you could give me an URL of the previous 1.6 version.

Thank you

https://store.serif.com/en-us/update/windows/photo/1/

Affinity Photo  1.7.0.380 & 1.7.1.385 bèta

Windows 10 Home v 1809 (build 17763.437) - 64 bit processor - AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon HD Graphics  1.50GHz - RAM 8,00 GB
Calibrated Monitor (Datacolor Spyder5 Pro)

14 minutes ago, HVDB Photography said:

Or, more generically: https://store.serif.com/update/windows/photo/1/ (which takes me to the ‘en-gb’ directory in the Affinity Store).

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

@HVDB Photography & @Alfred

@sribas is using OSX 10.10.5, so the Windows versions are not going to be of much help.

Affinity Photo 1.7.0 & Affinity Designer 1.7.0; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.0.135 & Affinity Designer 1.7.0.9 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1

16 minutes ago, R C-R said:

@HVDB Photography & @Alfred

@sribas is using OSX 10.10.5, so the Windows versions are not going to be of much help.

Oops! In that case, this is the relevant link: https://store.serif.com/update/macos/photo/1/

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)