You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

My Wish List for any updates

I have just switched from Photoshop to Affinity Photo.  The shenanigans at Adobe with a rumoured price hike of 100% and other goings on have completely turned me off PS.  So far, I love AP!

However, there are a couple of things which i would like to see in a future version of AP.  I would gladly pay extra for them!

• A proper pressure sensitive opacity brush in the Dodge and Burn, and Brush tools. This appears to be already there for size but not opacity. I have read on YouTube about using the Flow Jitter adjustment but it does not appear to do much. Any other suggestions guys?  I use a Wacom tablet.
  • Some sort of catalogue which will allow me to tag and keyword my images.

Thanks for a great product.  Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Sparafucile

Welcome to the forum!

3 hours ago, Sparafucile said:

Some sort of catalogue which will allow me to tag and keyword my images.

This will likely be a separate DAM application added to the suite.  There was a comment somewhere on the forum a while back which implied that developers were already working on this, but it wouldn't get priority until sometime after Publisher is released (which happens next week), so I wouldn't expect it for at least another year, depending on how ambitious the development is.

If you need something sooner, you might want to consider alternative products such as On1 Photo RAW, DxO Photolab, or Capture One.  You should be able to use these as (superior) RAW development tools as well, then send the developed photos to Affinity Photo (from within them) to do editing that is more sophisticated than what these other products support.