You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

When can we expect the next update?

Wait, do not rush, let them sort out and fix things carefully. Let them do a deeper quality control for certain OS versions and possibly install pitfalls too here. - Nobody want's an area desaster just of too hasty thrown out updates.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

We have been waiting for the present update for 6 months along with heavy beta testing, I can't understand that tools like the crop tool are not functioning proper after such a long time of beta testing. So time says nothing to me. Instead I hope they do better testing no matter if it takes days or weeks.

In the meanwhile it would be nice to know for people who use the Affinity applications professionally what they are up to for the coming time. I do my cropping now in Photoshop, but not everybody has Photoshop and they depend totally on Affinity.