You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Pages location

Hi

Just a little thing, hopefully, I can't seem to go to spread by double clicking in pages panel, or even if I click, 'Go to spread'. As I said, not a big thing, I'm just used to doing it that way. Now I have to scroll down through pages the old fashioned way and 'I get an achy wist' (said like a little whiny baby).

Anyway, looking forward to getting the full release soon. Already pre-ordered. 

Andy

1 hour ago, abfdesign said:

I can't seem to go to spread by double clicking in pages panel, or even if I click, 'Go to spread'.

Both functions work for me: If I double-click on a page icon (or double-tap with a trackpad), this page becomes displayed in the main window. If I click on the page numbers below the icons, the facing pages spread will be displayed.

Which result do you get?

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

1 hour ago, thomaso said:

Both functions work for me: If I double-click on a page icon (or double-tap with a trackpad), this page becomes displayed in the main window. If I click on the page numbers below the icons, the facing pages spread will be displayed.

Which result do you get?

What version are you on? I'm running 1.7.0.384. I've even tried creating a new document and it still does same. 

It's not a mega problem, it's just odd how it only started happening today after latest update.

Andy

7 minutes ago, abfdesign said:

if I double click on a spread in the pages panel it doesn't appear to do anything.

Not even a gray or blue boarder around the icon?

1 minute ago, thomaso said:

Not even a gray or blue boarder around the icon?

Yep, grey and blue border. It just doesn't go to selected spread or page. At least, not until I go size to fit view (Command - 0), then it is actually where I wanted to be.

It's not a biggy, but I like to know why things suddenly don't work. I end up wondering, 'is it me?'

Andy

It's not you but probably the individual setting in this case.

Did you reboot your computer after the last update? (Months ago a new-beta-issue disappeared simply by reboot to me)

Also you could try resetting the AfPub application prefs and/or delete caches.

5 hours ago, thomaso said:

It's not you but probably the individual setting in this case.

Did you reboot your computer after the last update? (Months ago a new-beta-issue disappeared simply by reboot to me)

Also you could try resetting the AfPub application prefs and/or delete caches.

I can't remember, how do I delete cache?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.