I would like to see a offset path function. This is operation I use often and can not go with out. 

Outline object and outline stroke would be nice too.

Thanks for the welcome. I think the program is fantastic. Keep up the good work!

Thank you to pointing out the threads about the offset. I swear I searched the forum before posting.

Glad to know it will be addressed. Thanks

Yes! Offset path is very important. Looking forward to it. Also similar and very useful: The "Expand appearance" function (in Illustrator) – will that be added too? 

I am still hoping for offset path. If one designs printed patterns to be used for objects, as in packaging, or quilt pieces, or other physical objects that need "borders" that function as glue areas or as sewing seam allowances, then offset path is required. One can then alter the design or resize, while maintaining the same fixed allowance. This eliminates the need to redraw and redo the offset path. The workarounds available in Designer are not as efficient or useful as what has been available in other programs. I love the program, but this one missing function really slows me down.