Hi everybody, I'm working with Affinity Designer for some weeks now but I'm new in this forum.

Just a question: is there a way to add some more color profiles, apart from those already included inside Affinity Designer? Or, if not, is this something that will be included sometimes in future?

I would like to have all my illustrations and files color managed the same way, despite they've been designed inside or outside Affinity Designer. And I don't like to make too many conversions through color profiles since you can lose precious info while converting from profile A to profile B.

I really like Affinity Designer, can't wait to be able to also manage Pantone colors and to export using standards for PDF like PDF/X etc

Best

Maurizio 

Hi Maurizio,

Welcome to the forums.

You will need to install your colour profile within OS X, the colour profile needs to be copied into the following system folder.

Macintosh HD > Library > Colorsync > Profiles

Once the profile has been installed open Affinity Designer and select Affinity Designer > Preferences. The Colour tab has the drop down menus for you to change to the profile you have installed. You can also select a profile on the New Document window or change it on an existing document using the Document Setup button.