You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

All my text has a black outline and I can't find wherever the click is to turn it off. Even if I create new text, there is the black line. I'm not using any effects. It's a mystery and I give up trying to solve it... with a plea for help!

All ears,

Ben

Quite possibly. Still getting used to Affinity Photo. Will go see if there is a stroke assigned ... aie yie yie! Just spent five minutes looking for a 'stroke' ... not obvious. Perhaps you could steer me to where I would be able to add or subtract a 'stroke'?

Though it seems kind of odd that when I add any new text it comes with that black 'stroke'.

Point me in the right direction Gear maker and I will be a happy camper ...

Ben

Ben, click on the text and hit FX and see if there is a black stroke set in your outline. 

If there is no stroke in FX go to your color tab. there are 2 colors one is fill and one is outline. but make sure your text is selected first. here click on background circle color and hit the white and red round remove tool next to the colors.

hope those help

color.jpeg

Late Model  2012 iMac 27inch  - 3.4 GHZ Core i7 - 32 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForces GTX 2GB - macOS High Sierra