You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sorry but I recently purchased affinity photo but my purchase is not listed, I have also purchased some time ago affinity designer which is OK, however I need to re-download affinity photo on my windows 10 computer. Apps and features show Affinity photo but when I look for the program it is not there. I get a message "the program has been moved or deleted" actually I did neither. I found an exe but it will not run. Please help I would really like to get this problem solved.. if need be I can email additional informationin at least what little I have..

Larry Leiker

Did you perhaps purchase one of the apps from the Affinity Store and the other from the Microsoft Store?

By the way, you might like to remove your email address from your post. Serif will have a record of it anyway, so its presence here will only serve to attract the attention of spammers.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

Hi DelineatoR,

Welcome to the forums :)

I can see that you did purchase Photo from us using your gmail address. Please could you make sure you are signed into our website using that address? If it still isn't showing in your downloads and product keys section please let me know.

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

Thank you Callum If I need to login to the forum again I cannot find the login page nor my password. I also cannot find my missing download, previously I had logged in to the forum through Affinity Designer. So how can I re-download Affinity Photo since I also cannot find my email confirmation either? This whole thing is driving me nuts. I have been working on this for days. Any assistance is appreciated.

any

This link should take you direct to the downloads page associated with your email address: https://store.serif.com/account/downloads

If you’re unable to sign in, use the ‘Forgot password’ link to have your password reset.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

10 hours ago, Callum said:

Hi DelineatoR,

I can see that you did purchase Photo from us using your gmail address. Please could you make sure you are signed into our website using that address? If it still isn't showing in your downloads and product keys section please let me know.

I have tried over and over but still cannot re-download Affinity Photo.

10 hours ago, Callum said:

Hi DelineatoR,

I went to https://store.serif.com/account/downloads could not login so changed my password but I am not recognized.

18 hours ago, Callum said:

Hi DelineatoR,

I

@DelineatoR Probably redundant, but posting just in case it is one point of confusion: Your Serif Affinity Store account (purchases, product keys, downloads) and your forum account (questions, answers, discussion, tutorials, shared artwork) are two completely separate systems and not connected.

You can have completely different email addresses and/or passwords, for the forum and for the store account.

Thank you, that makes it more confusing, How can I tell which one to go to? anyway I'll keep trying.

10 hours ago, obtusity said:

@DelineatoR Probably redundant, but posting just in case it is one point of confusion: Your Serif Affinity Store account (purchases, product keys, downloads) and your forum account (questions, answers, discussion, tutorials, shared artwork) are two completely separate systems and not connected.

You can have completely different email addresses and/or passwords, for the forum and for the store account.

11 hours ago, DelineatoR said:

I

15 hours ago, DelineatoR said:

Thank you, that makes it more confusing, How can I tell which one to go to? anyway I'll keep trying.

If you want to talk to people, show off your work, or see other people's artwork, go to the forum (forum: place of public discussion).
You can have a forum account if you purchased your Affinity product through the Microsoft or Apple Mac stores (they do not share their customer information with Serif).
You might have a forum account even if you don't have an Affinity product, if you want to ask questions before purchasing.
Your forum account identifies you as an individual in the discussions, but is not linked to any purchases.

If you want to purchase something directly from Serif, or download your purchase, go to the Serif store (store: a shop, a place where merchandise is kept).
You will have a store account only if you have purchased something directly from Serif, and the email and password do not have to be the same as your forum account.
If you purchased your Affinity product through the Microsoft or Apple app stores, you will not have a Serif store account, but you might have a forum account.

For example, you might use a business email (for keeping your tax information separate) to purchase an Affinity product (store account) and a personal email for talking on the forum (forum account). Each account will have a different password.
Even if you use the same email for both, your store account and forum account will (probably) still have a different password (you could use the same password for both, but it is not a good security practice).