You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

All Affinity Apps -- in Mac OS X Mojave docs don't reopen with the apps

I posted this in 

And so far not a word from any one from Affinity, so I'm posting it here, hopefully it'll get some attention. Basically in ALL Affinity apps (Desiger, Photo and Publisher) I can have documents open, the preferences set to reopen documents and I close down the app. When I start the app back up, there's no documents opened. This happened with the 1.7 release of Designer and Photo. Other apps on my Mac opens with the documents that I was working on in the previous section, so I can definitively state that this is a Affinity issue. 

edit: the reopen documents works in Publisher and still won't in Designer and Photo. seems to me that the Publisher RC1 has corrected this issue. So it just needs to be corrected in Designer and Photo

Any help is appreciated.

Mac OS X Catinlina, 2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Graphic Tablet, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || Magic keyboard w/numeric keypad, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball || Flux Capacitor in a secure location

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?

• Staff

Sorry about this regression

I think that Publisher 1.7.0.384 (MacOS) and Photo 1.7.1.138 (MacOS) has this issue addressed and it will be fixed in the forthcoming release builds.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.