You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Strange Behavior when creating a new Document

Hi Folks,
I noticed a strange Behavior when creating a new Document, Publisher Version 1.7.0.384
For exmaple i create at first a A4 Document with the with the normal dimensions. That works right.
Now i close this Document and create a Document with self definied Dimensions, f.e. 100mm x100mm. Then the Page Preset changes automatic to custom, what is correct.
But when i close the 100mm x 100mm  Document and want to create a new one, the Page Preset shows me A4, but down in the Dimensions it still shows 100mm x 100mm and the new Document will be 100mm x 100mm. The same is when i close the Programm and start it again. It seems that Publisher keeps the last self definied Dimension "in Mind" and sets them automatic to a new Document, no matter which Page Preset is selected.
See the Video below please.

Greets
Uwe

Have a nice day.
Ich wünsche einen schönen Tag.

@Jon P
I checked this a few minutes ago in Photo and Designer and there is the same Behavior (current Version and Beta). Should i open in this Forums an issue too or is it enough here?

Have a nice day.
Ich wünsche einen schönen Tag.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.