You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

H
Kutscheello,
I have always worked with photoshop in the past.
When I developed a RAW file with it, I was always able to use a "Automatic" function for colors, contrast, white balance, etc. I can not find that here. Are they too? If yes, where?
That was good, because you only had to readjust something.

greeting

Hello, no, unfortunately that does not help me any further. I can not find this. Maybe it is not activated yet.
The attached image shows the view when I open a RAW file before I develop it. More is not displayed.

Screen3.JPG

Hello Kutsche66,
Sadly those 4 “Auto Adjustments” icons are not available in the Develop persona.
Whether it’s by design, an oversight or a bug I don’t know…:S

macOS 10.15.7  15" Macbook Pro, 2017  |  4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU  |  Radeon Pro 555 2GB GPU + Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 1.536GB  |  16GB RAM  |  Wacom Intuos4 M

I think the auto buttons are not in the Develop Persona by design. If you are not wanting to manually edit your raw image, simply click the Develop button. Once you're back in the Photo Persona, you should see a group of 4 buttons at the top. Hovering your mouse over them will provide a tool-tip of what each button does.

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

43 minutes ago, Kutsche66 said:

hey, yes. But if I click on it, nothing happens. Unfortunately, I do not know the program so well, because I worked with PS before.

If you're in the Photo Persona, and click on the Photo Persona icon, nothing will happen. You're screenshot in your OP, show you're in the Develop Persona, and the Auto buttons are not in that persona. To access them you must be in the Photo Persona. Here's a quick video I done showing you where...

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

The auto white balance is one-click, there are no variables, but you can adjust the white balance manually, if you want more control over it.

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

3 minutes ago, Kutsche66 said:

Hello, I already knew that and used it too.
My question is whether instead of the setting "automatic" synonymous as in Photoshop defaults such as "artificial light" or "flash"

OK, I was replying to what you asked in your first post above. So are you wanting to adjust or a setting for Fill Light? As far as I know, AP does not have such a setting. I've tried looking at all the adjustments and filters and can not locate one. Fill flash adjustments would be adjusted with Levels, Highlights and Shadows, Curves, Brightness/Contrast. AP does have a Live Filter called Lighting. It's used to create light in your images, not adjust any existing light. 

Just now, Kutsche66 said:

So not a full alternative to Photoshop

Yes - it IS a full alternative to Photoshop, but it ISN'T just a cheap clone of it. Just because white balance works slightly differently in AP to Photoshop is hardly a major problem. It's not 100% accurate in Photoshop anyway, and is easy enough to tweak manually in AP if you need to.

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad