You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

HSL crash followed by crash attempting to open recovery file

The title says it all.  As the beta promised for today has yet to make its appearance, I decided to risk working with 1.7.  I developed a RAW file in the Develop persona, then began working on the developed photo.  At some point, after about one half-hour of work, I added an HSL adjustment layer and crashed Affinity Photo.  When I reopened it, it offered to open the recovery file, only to crash when I accepted.  I have enclosed a .zip of the two crash logs.

I can neither afford to lose work in this fashion nor save my work after every little step.  As reverting to the upgrade's predecessor is not an option, I would very much appreciate a stable beta very soon and a list of bugs reported that it does not address.

HSL crash.zip

Richard Liu

MacBook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Max | macOS 12.3.1 | BenQ SW271 | Affinity Photo 1.10.5