Charley Parker

Can't find record of my early purchases, not listed in my Shop account

I purchased Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer for Mac early on. If I remember correctly, it was before they were each fully developed and you were offering them at a discount. I have since upgraded and am currently running 1.67 and 1.61, respectively. Much later, I also purchased Affinity Photo for Windows for my Windows laptop.

My Windows purchase and a few free downloads appear in my Affinity Shop account, but my earlier Mac purchases do not. (I may have used a different email for the Mac purchases, but your Shop system does not recognize that email as having an account.) Is there somewhere within the software that I can find my serial numbers to register them?

@Charley Parker

Welcome to the Affinity forums.

Serif has no record of any purchase made through any of the App Stores, either Mac or Windows, because Apple and Microsoft do not share information about purchasers with the software manufacturer.  So, your Affinity Store account will never show any record of any App Store purchase, only a record of your purchases direct from Affinity/Serif.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher.

Oh (slaps forehead), of course. The Windows purchase threw me off and I forgot I purchased the Mac version through the App Store! Thanks. (Keep up the great work, but the way. I've recommended Affinity to quite a few artists and designers.)