You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Drone HDR panorama stitching method

I used my Mavic 2 drone to take a series of HDR panorama photos. The setting was to take 8 photos in 2 rows (row first). a total of 48 photos (8x3 x2 rows)

I cannot find an easy way to manage the HDR sets (i.e. merge them) and then stitch them together into a panorama photo. 

i have looked at the tutorials but don't see anything useful.

Any ideas please?

TIA

Glyn

I've used AP a few times now with panoramas from a DJI Spark (.jpg). I just ran one now to confirm. I selected File/New Panorama and added the images from the drone's folder. AP handled the multiple columns/rows. The panorama was 21 images but  they appear to be in 7 columns of 3 rows each column, I think it was a 180° panorama. I don't know how AP works out the correct merge sequence but it works.

Thanks. I know it works but is there an easy way to manage the images?
with HDR there are 3 images per photo and in my case, 8 photos (24 HDR images) per row, and all times 2.  Keeping track of each image is tricky and there doesn't seem to be a way of marking the HDR images as been combined.

I have seen in other apps (Lightroom, etc), that all the image thumbprints can be arranged in one page and as each HDR set is combined, the result photo is added to the end of the set. Then selecting the resulted photo for creating a panorama becomes easy.

is there a similar method in Affinity?