lisarose66

All of my plugins are grayed out 1.7.0

Hello,

I have read all the Nik Collection problem posts about v2 not working properly and same saying it does work properly, etc. I had already updated to Nik v2 but I still have my old google version, too. 

However, regardless of all of that, every single plugin I have in my drop menu is grayed out. I have double checked that 'allow unknown' is checked, I unchecked it, restarted and checked it again and restarted, and still all of my plugins are grayed out. Nik 2 isn't even showing up, but worry about that later. I also checked that I had either actual files or alias folders in the default plugin folder and I do. The Topaz always loaded until I updated my Nik 2. This was after the 1.7 update, but I don't think has anything to do with it. I have the root drive set to global, the applications folder set as a search folder and even added the new Nik folder and still the gray.

Please advise.

Thank you!

Lisa Photos

Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 6.24.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 6.34.05 PM.png

Lisa Rose

Atlanta, GA

What color format are you working in? See Document -> Convert format with the picture open.

Topaz plugins and many others do not support all color modes/formats. When they don't support a format (fx CMYK, LAB) they are greyed out. But sRGB 8/16 should work.

On this Windows 10 machine they work as they did in 1.6 - but of course OS X is another story.

"Men are like sheep, of which a flock is more easily driven than a single one."

Well, I had no idea! Thank you so much! That never occurred to me! 

I will check that. 

Have a good one!

Lisa Rose

Atlanta, GA