You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Box Blur not working in Publisher

On 6/11/2019 at 5:06 PM, Pauls said:

Would it be possible to get a copy of the file uploaded  please

Hey again Pauls, I am back! Took a bit longer than expected to get back to this thread, but I have my reasons. Anyway, I have to report that somehow, the issue is a bit more complicated than I originally thought.

Basically, Box Blur does work now for me, except that it also doesn't. I was working a bit more on the file last night and divided up my painting into separate parts in preparation for the final stages of refining my character in Photo, but that too divided up the layers I had masked to the character layer into three separate parts. For two of those layers, Box Blur works as it should in Publisher, but the third one does not. I am now uploading the file, and down below I post a screenshot showing what is actually going on on my screen, with the problem layer highlighted:

1453281906_BoxBlurPublisherBugPart2.thumb.png.4a4732873e2887a255b4cb535bb3e8ff.png

As you can observe, I have what I presume are three identical Box Blur layers where one of them is broken.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.