Posted (edited)

Hi, I am using latest version of Serif Affinity Photo, 1.7. For 100 percent enlargement of image, I tried 'alt - control - 0',but it doesn't work. However, 'control-0' reduces the image to the screen size alright. 

I use windows 10 home edition. 

Please help. 

Edited by drjskatre

Hi drjskatre,

Ctrl+0 will apply 100% zoom level (so 1 pixel of your document - 1 pixel of your screen) it does not resize the document to be 100% bigger. To resize your document you need to use Document > Resize.

Hi Sean P,

Thanks for the reply. I understand the concept of resizing. My problem is that I cannot view the image at 100 percent size for noise reduction by pressing "alt-control-0". I can see it 100 percent by pressing 'control-+', but not by the other method of using alt-control-0. It is minor problem, I just notified.

Regards,

16 hours ago, drjskatre said:

Hi Sean P,

Thanks for the reply. I understand the concept of resizing. My problem is that I cannot view the image at 100 percent size for noise reduction by pressing "alt-control-0". I can see it 100 percent by pressing 'control-+', but not by the other method of using alt-control-0. It is minor problem, I just notified.

Regards,

Have you set up the shortcut yourself? By default there is no shortcut set up to use Ctrl+Alt+0. What language keyboard are you using (both physical keyboard and Windows keyboard layout)?

8 hours ago, Sean P said:

Have you set up the shortcut yourself? By default there is no shortcut set up to use Ctrl+Alt+0. What language keyboard are you using (both physical keyboard and Windows keyboard layout)?

No shortcut. I found the solution in the answers above. Thanks for the help..