You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Paragraph and character panels not wheel scrollable

Mouse wheel scroll doesn't respond on the paragraph and character panels. You need to scroll dragging the scroll bar. Other panels (Layers, styles, color, etc.) are wheel scrollable without issues.

Having in mind how long those two panels could be if all options expanded, this is a bit of nuisance. Specially on smaller screens.

23 hours ago, Sean P said:

This was done intentionally to help you avoid accidentally changing any values of your input boxes as you tried to scroll because of the input heavy nature of the panel.

Please consider disabling the use of the wheel for input boxes on those panels instead of not allowing us to scroll the panels.

Better yet, disable the use of the scroll wheel for all input boxes across the app unless the insertion point is located within that input box - that would eliminate this problem across the board...

55 minutes ago, fde101 said:

Better yet, disable the use of the scroll wheel for all input boxes across the app unless the insertion point is located within that input box - that would eliminate this problem across the board...

I support this better yet suggestion. I'd prefer to have panel scrolling much more than direct field scrolling. I would not mind to click and scroll on field. On my laptop screen is a very valuable resource and having to scroll the panes with that tiny scrollbars is more time consuming than clicking a field to scroll it.