You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher Beta 1.7.0.367 frequent crashes

I'm working on a large publishing file with 150 pages and a lot of graphics.  It was going well but it seems that since recent program updates the file is crashing every few minutes.  Not sure if it's got anything to do with the updates or some other reason.  I'm using a Mac computer.  

• Staff

Hi @Anth39,

What do you do when it crashes? Does it only crash on that specific file? Can you attach the file? Have you got any steps to replicate the crash? Can you still replicate the crash in the latest build? 

Thanks,

Gabe. 

Hi Gabe,

Thanks for your response.  I have managed to correct it.  I later realized it was each time I got to a certain page.  One of the images had somehow been corrupted.  I was unable to click on that page without it closing the program.  I had problems deleting the page because it closed each time I tried.  Finally I discovered the Resource Manager and replaced the offending image from there... problem solved.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.