You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Artisitic Text isn't working

Designers is not seeing the fonts I have the system. The small list it does see won't let me type anything.  It does create the layer, but it shows nothing.  Okay more to this, once the 1.7 gets running, all my fonts disappear for file manager, illustrator, desktop, task manager and .......  is there away to reload 1.65, help

Edited by RampantDox

• Staff

Hi RampantDox,

Would you be able to attach some screenshots of what you're seeing please? It sounds like you've got a problem with your Windows machine - there isn't any way that Designer can stop your fonts from appearing on your desktop, task manager, illustrator etc.

Well, you're the only new install, and once I started designer I really can't do a screen shot, or it really just kinda of sits there, you can't see much other than the fonts don't show up in the list at the top of the screen, maybe I have to many fonts for it to handle.  I uninstalled designer and reinstalled it. That didn't work.  I'm including a picture, since it seems to have blocked my ability to prnscrn.  If anything else please link me to 1.65, that way I can get up and running again.  So my machine is an alienware m17, running all current updates, I have adobe cc, I mainly use illustrator and ps, they both work fine.  I did notice if this helps, the 1.65 took forever to load (like 5 -10 mins), but 1.7 doesn't really take about 1 min

IMG_0214.JPEG

• 2 weeks later...