JGD

[By Design] Missing Command+Option+F shortcut for Separated Mode

Hi guys! Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

I was rearranging my Studio panels across the suite so that they would be somewhat similar on both Single-window and Separated mode, and I realised Publisher was missing the Cmd+Opt+F shortcut for that toggle which is already included by default on Designer and Photo.

I manually added it back via System Preferences, but having it set by default on Publisher as well is obviously the optimal scenario.

Hi @JGD,

CMD+ALT+F is not a default shortcut in Designer nor Photo. You must have added it and forgot about it. So, Publisher not having it is expected. 

Thanks,

Gabe. 

Control + Command + F is the default for all three apps here on Mac.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.3 | Affinity Photo 1.7.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.7.3 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Photo Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Publisher Beta 1.8.0.499

Ctrl+Cmd+F toggles fullscreen by default. There's no default shortcut for switching between single-window and separated mode.

Complete Affinity suite; Mac 10.9; kbd & mouse; casual user since 2014.