You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Master Page not copying to Pages

I am creating a 100-page magazine. I have created a Master Page with a grey background box covering the page, a text box at bottom of the page containing the magazine title, plus grid line centre horizontal and vertical, plus page Number on the bottom right of the page. When I try to apply the master to the pages, nothing happens. Mac High Sierra. Beta version of Publisher 1.7.0.376

CCC106.afpub

Your Master Page is twice the size of the Pages so you are only seeing the middle of it.

52 minutes ago, Simon W said:

I have created a Master Page with a grey background box covering the page, a text box at bottom of the page containing ......

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Thank you. I thought it was strange that the background colour went across but nothing else. I thought the page size would be taken from the master, but at least I know now. Thanks for the quick response.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.