Sign in to follow this  
AlanPickup

Stock in Studio Affinity Photo

Many thanks for the improvements in versions 1.7. I am interested in the stock photo panel in studio and whether there is a way to add your own photo sites to the drop down list?

This would be a great feature in Designer and Publisher also, where I use more stock photos when designing material for health, not for profits and charities free of charge.

When the new release of Publisher comes out and we have the Photo link may be that will enable us to use the facility?

Regards

On 6/8/2019 at 12:53 PM, AlanPickup said:

Many thanks for the improvements in versions 1.7. I am interested in the stock photo panel in studio and whether there is a way to add your own photo sites to the drop down list?

This would be a great feature in Designer and Publisher also, where I use more stock photos when designing material for health, not for profits and charities free of charge.

When the new release of Publisher comes out and we have the Photo link may be that will enable us to use the facility?

Regards

Hi Alan Pickup,

As far as I'm aware it isn't possible to add websites to the stock panel I'm afraid.

Thanks

Callum

thanks Callum, good to have in it in Publisher though so happy, but the facility to add sites would be welcomed I am sure

RegardsĀ 

AlanP