You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

unable to access help

1.7 looks refreshing but must agree with bug reporters that basic bugs should have been picked up, i have reinstalled short cuts [ using F keys]. my report is that i am unable to access Help.  video on GUI is for Mac, i use win10.  would appreciated being able to access transcription to allow precis for my class members also high resolution image to work with when running procedures as per video

daveh

I think about the only GUI difference between Mac and Windows is those 3 little colored buttons in the upper left for Macs. About all tutorial videos that I've watched (and that's tons of them), they always use cross-platform references when explaining things. Such as CMD on Mac = CTL on Windows.

Can you explain or provide a screenshot of what you get or don't when trying to access the Help file? I also run Win10 and have no problems accessing the Help file.

MAC GUI.jpg

WIN GUI.jpg

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

tks for reply, when i use F1 or click on Help>Affinity Photo Help in title bar there is no response at all. I'll complain here if you dont mind that as a tutor to a class of 10 senior convertees??  from LE /PS and newbies i would appreciate availability of hi res image used in james ritson video also transcript to allow notes to be made a la D Straker and Cutthru the fog. meanwhile it may be preferable to use Affinity Revolution or Hvdb sources altho not 1.7. keep up good work, lovely app

dave helas

• 3 weeks later...