Sign in to follow this  
Multi4G

1.7 Update Live Stream. Tomorrow 8.June from 7PM (GTM+2)

Just finished watching your 'live stream' presentation. VERY informative and very entertaining.  Thank you for all of your time and effort it is well appreciated. Will watch it again as time permits.

Bob

2 hours ago, BobMoyer said:

Just finished watching your 'live stream' presentation. VERY informative and very entertaining.  Thank you for all of your time and effort it is well appreciated. Will watch it again as time permits.

Bob

Thank you Bob. It was a lot of fun :)

I actually watched it twice because I missed the beginning.

Your live stream was very informative and showed many things I didn't know the update included and, wouldn't it be a good idea for Serif to explain their software updates more comprehensively than what they do - the descriptions were severely lacking in the detail that we, the users need to know.

So apart from the fact that the updates confused you at times, you did a sterling job. Well done.

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

Thank you for decrypting, very informative
I just found out
Some things have already evolved, or been clarified
thank you for all of your time and effort