You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't change font size with selector on text with a pinned image

I can't find any reference to this so ... I have some text with an image pinned to it.  I select the text and use the font size selector in the context toolbar or the font size selector in the Character sidebar to increase the font size.  As I hover over the larger font size on the selector, the text changes in the text frame.  But when I click on the larger font size to select it, the text reverts to the previous size.

But if I select the text and then type the new font size into the selector box instead of using the drop-down, then it 'sticks' and the text keeps the new font size as expected.

If I unpin the image from the text, then the selectors work properly.

I think I might also have seen this effect without any image, if I select the whole text frame to change all the text on the frame.  The attachment shows the effect with the pinned image.

Publisher beta 376, Windows 10 Home 1803

font size doesn't change.afpub

He / she is correct, appears a bug to me. But you can change the font size if you type in the value for font size and press ENTER or select a text style.

Edited by Joachim_L
Added information

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.