You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Windows Customer Beta - 1.7.0.380 (1.7 replacement)

Click here to download the latest beta

Purpose: Replacement
Requirements: A valid product key (for Affinity Store purchases), or an installation of the full retail version from the Microsoft Store

This replacement build is intended to fix the failure to read customised keyboard shortcuts from 1.6 upgrades. Other than this, there are no further changes from the official 1.7 release.

If you have a general question about the software, please head over to the Questions Forum, or if you have any suggestions, please head over to the Feature Requests forum.

Fixes

• Fixed failure to read keyboard shortcuts

1.7.0.367 release notes

10 minutes ago, Fritz_H said:

Why not as update to the Release-Version?

Because it’s never safe to assume that one “simple” fix won’t have broken something else. :)

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

8 hours ago, Mark Ingram said:

Exactly. We're just giving the beta testers a chance to prove that nothing else has negatively affected this build. It will be released as the retail version shortly.

Thanks! That explains why the installer installed as a separate installation to the retail version.

(Wow! That last sentence was a mouthful with the word "install" used 3 different ways.:/)

What I do: Document design/typesetting; Stock photo images; Digital art | Apps I use: Publisher, Photo, Designer | My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 4700U; 16.0GB RAM; Win 10 Home (21H2)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.