You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

paint mixer brush and texture brush: program shuts down

HI

I was following along with the new video by James Ritson: paint mixer brush video for the new AP1.7. When I used it in the same way, with a texture brush, i got thrown out of the program. twice. When using the soft round brush, it looks fine. Just used the effects brush with the paint mixer brush, and again, the program shuts down. it happened to an  .afphoto file, when opening a jpg, it did not happen.

Can anyone try this and get the same results?

I have a windows 10 computer.

Thanks, have a nice day.

Hello, 

I updated AP this morning to 7.1 and I'm having issues that are affecting my work. It is not loading all of my fonts. I am running late with a delivery for a client because it's refusing the load the fonts that I've used in the designs just yesterday. I don't know what to do. I have closed and reopened, restarted, reinstalled my fonts, but it's only loading a fraction of my fonts. How can get help with this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi all,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I cannot make it crash regardless of what brush I use. Any chance you can send us a screen recording of this in action?

@Annfinity when you have an issue, it's not a good idea to post it in a random, unrelated topic. You would be better off starting a new thread, as your font issue does not have anything in common with the Paint Mixer brush. 

Thanks,

Gabe.