Patrick Connor

Affinity Publisher to be launched at Affinity Live

On 6/6/2019 at 2:31 PM, Patrick Connor said:

If you are a beta tester then you will find a link in the Welcome screen, accessed through an image called "We made it together...", that offers the chance to buy Affinity Publisher 1.7 at a special pre-launch price.

publisherbeta_publisherpreorder_en[1].png

Soooooo: that's done!
Good job folks!

i have pre-ordered. Out of interest, will that purchase allow me to download onto one PC and also one MAC - or do i need to buy again? I dont recall specifying what hardware type i was using when pre-ordering the first time...

Hi Patrick,

Really looking forward to getting my pre-ordered copy. Currently using a Beta for 'non-critical' tasks. Can't wait to ditch InDesign CS6. Would also like to watch the launch presentation but it starts at 3:15 am down under – I guess that maps the  limit of my enthusiasm. Will it be possible to watch a replay of the presentation say the next day?

Cheers

Great. Thanks for the prompt response. Something to look forward to first thing on Wednesday.

although sorted with my personal devices, one of my clients does not have any of the three software packages - will you be offering a bundle deal (for designer, photo and publisher) at launch?

It is. Wait some seconds, until the main image is changing. It is a slideshow. One of the following images shows the link, you are lookking for.

1 hour ago, Joachim M said:

not any more, there four slides but not this one

The Welcome screen pre-launch offer has expired, as it is launch day today. The 20% (post launch) offer will be available in a short while, when the software launches.

To buy it right now use this link https://affin.co/BuyPublisher

Patrick Connor
Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Latest releases on each platform 

On 6/6/2019 at 2:24 PM, Patrick Connor said:

Please see this thread by the Managing Director of Serif

Only a couple of minutes ahead of the event.

Download and install of all three latest release versions worked well. Linking them and switching between APub personas now works amazingly well.

My big congratulations to this initial release!
And all the best for the Affintiy Live event.

d.

Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 (beta 1.7.2.464)   |   Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 (beta 1.7.2.464)   |   Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404 (beta 1.7.2.458)
Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.7   |   Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77

Windows 10 (1809) 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

A remarkable (and in time) keynote!

Having worked for many events (of different kind) I know about how hard it is to deliver such an event. Well done!

Have a good one.
d.

Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 (beta 1.7.2.464)   |   Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 (beta 1.7.2.464)   |   Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404 (beta 1.7.2.458)
Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.7   |   Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77

Windows 10 (1809) 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil