You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Copying any part of a table crashes Publisher

Tried this and have no crash. Could you post a sample document?

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

I am experiencing something similar.

When I copy part of a text and paste it into a word processor (like Word 2007), Publisher crashes.
Although when I paste the copied text into Notepad, everything is fine. Even if I subsequently copy the text from Notepad into Word, all is fine.
But when I then try to copy some text from Publisher directly into Word, Publisher crashes again.
This also happens with TexMaker, an alternative for Word (made by a German company)

Crashes also when pasting table text into LibreOffice 6.2.3.2. Information window (only German) from LibreOffice  attached. Roughly translated: Desired pasteboard-format is not at disposal.

pastecrash.jpg

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

• Staff

We are aware of an issue where copying/pasting into another app can cause a crash, and this sounds another instance of that crash.

If you can attach a crash report which can be found here: %AppData%\Roaming\Affinity\Publisher\1.0 (Beta)\CrashReports\reports I can double check, as Joachim says your document may help too.

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.